First off, I got the job at Sara Lee. I received a call at 10:30 in the morning, the day after the interview, Jessie from HR said, "We would like to offer you the position as our management trainee in our company. Could you come by..."
I nearly choked up.
Most importantly, I want to thank each and everyone of you who has been praying for me and working with me through this. I truly appreciate your support and care during my months of 'wait'. Yes, it has finally paid off. To Nick, who prep me for the white shirt and glasses look and all the rest of the funny crap we were talking about, thanks bro! Doesn't go wrong getting help from a Goldmans candidate huh? :p
Anyway, I'm going in on tuesday to discuss more about my job scope and pay package. I'll be in their management trainee position for 6 months which entails me to run across the different functions in the company. I think this is an excellent starting point for me. After which, I'll move into their marketing or sales team, although I expressed my interest in brand management but we'll see. I look forward to learning and contributing as much as I can. The people there seems really great too :)
I spoke to Jessie, asking how did the whole selection process go. She said out of the 1000s that applied, they took in about 30 for the interview and then shortlisted 8 for the final interview. From there, they took 3 people for the position. Woo hoo. Such a sweet telling tale. Thank you, LORD!
You know for me, this month has kind off been a great blessing to me. I had an opportunity to shoot for an ad and that meant income for me. Then the job, in times like this, I don't want to sway from the main focus that the LORD does provide. I don't want to get into the high flying rut and forget about everything else. I am also thankful for the wonderful Footstool experience that has been teaching me 'real' christianity. To read what others have wrote about the play, it gives me a vision or some sort of setting what we are actually portraying, because you know, the actors will never ever get to see it coz we're always on stage.
Friends, as I head off to Penang this weekend with the team, do remember us in prayer. I thank you, once again :)
I nearly choked up.
Most importantly, I want to thank each and everyone of you who has been praying for me and working with me through this. I truly appreciate your support and care during my months of 'wait'. Yes, it has finally paid off. To Nick, who prep me for the white shirt and glasses look and all the rest of the funny crap we were talking about, thanks bro! Doesn't go wrong getting help from a Goldmans candidate huh? :p
Anyway, I'm going in on tuesday to discuss more about my job scope and pay package. I'll be in their management trainee position for 6 months which entails me to run across the different functions in the company. I think this is an excellent starting point for me. After which, I'll move into their marketing or sales team, although I expressed my interest in brand management but we'll see. I look forward to learning and contributing as much as I can. The people there seems really great too :)
I spoke to Jessie, asking how did the whole selection process go. She said out of the 1000s that applied, they took in about 30 for the interview and then shortlisted 8 for the final interview. From there, they took 3 people for the position. Woo hoo. Such a sweet telling tale. Thank you, LORD!
You know for me, this month has kind off been a great blessing to me. I had an opportunity to shoot for an ad and that meant income for me. Then the job, in times like this, I don't want to sway from the main focus that the LORD does provide. I don't want to get into the high flying rut and forget about everything else. I am also thankful for the wonderful Footstool experience that has been teaching me 'real' christianity. To read what others have wrote about the play, it gives me a vision or some sort of setting what we are actually portraying, because you know, the actors will never ever get to see it coz we're always on stage.
Friends, as I head off to Penang this weekend with the team, do remember us in prayer. I thank you, once again :)

congrats on the job =)
bet it was the white shirt and gucci shoes that got them. hahah
congrats! :)